A phrase has two primary components, a topic and a predicate.
- The subject that is simple whom or what the sentence is mostly about. (underlined in instance)
- The complete topic is all of the words within the topic. (boldfaced in instance)
The black colored pet chased the white dog all over garden.
- The predicate that is simple what the topic is or does. (underlined in instance)
- The predicate that is complete all of the words into the predicate. (boldfaced in instance)
The black colored pet chased the white dog across the garden.
The Principal Notion Of A phrase
A subject that is easy a simple predicate kind the main concept of a phrase. The easy topic therefore the easy predicate can standalone as a complete phrase. The further from the main concept the sentence moves, the more confusing the writing becomes for the reader. Therefore, be direct and clear. Be certain your primary concept is exactly what you really intend as your primary concept into the phrase.
- The easy topic may be the primary noun or pronoun when you look at the complete topic.
- The straightforward predicate may be the primary verb within the complete predicate.
A phrase formed with merely a simple topic and simple predicate and some modifiers or expressions is known as a easy phrase. Leia mais